CompTrek Architects London

Chartered Architects

 
Menu
Services
CURRENT PROJECTS
 
CURRENT PROJECTS
 

]

 

 
       
 

EDO STATE TRAILER PARK & BUS TERMINAL

 

PROJECT TITLE: Benin City Bye Pass Trailer Park and Bus Terminal

LOCATION: Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria

PROJECT DESCRIPTION:

The Edo Trailer Park and Bus Terminal is a mixed used development focusing heavily on TRAILER PARKING. There are 166 trailer park Slots, with a dedicated mechanic area and drivers cabins/motel. 
Supporting the trailer park is a 2000m2 bus terminal, with a 56-space bus parking. All of the above represents 75% of the entire site. The remaining 25% of the site is left for future development which will include a Hotel and Customer Service Building that will house an out of town shopping facilities.

CLIENT: EDO STATE GOVERNMENT

PPP CONSORTIUM: CTF Terminals, Led by JD Capital

SERVICES PROVIDED BY COMPTREK: Brief Development, full briefing documentation, FULL Architectural Design,Regeneration Feasibility Studies, Urban Design and FULL MASTERPLAN, Disability Disrimination Policy Documentation, Full Cost Plan Summary and Project Coordination,

 

Residential
Healthcare
Commercial
Education
 
 
 
© CompTrek Architects